11/12/2010

Update

Well, Tay is still doing good. Just recovering! They pulled one chest tube out today and they noticed a little more fluid in her chest this morning so they are gonna leave the other two tubes in until tomorrow and hopefully pull them out then! We are moving upstairs and out of the cicu today! YAY! We just love little steps like this one! Other than that she is doing well! Oh her poor belly is BIG because she wants to eat so bad so we feed her but she's having a hard time pooping! Poor bug! Hopefully with all the prune juice she's getting it'll flush it all put! Oh ya! Her white blood cell count went back down today so that is EXCELLENT!!! Thank you everyone for everything!!! P.s. If you are wondering why I haven't posted pics it's because I'm posting from my iPad and I haven't figured out how to get them on here. Haha but we have taken some everyday and I will be sure to post them once we get to go home!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!! GREAT NEWS!!


    LOVES AND HUGS FROM OUR FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear such great news.. I know its been a little tense, so I'm glad things are calming down. Can't wait to come see Tay ;)

    ReplyDelete