11/01/2010

upate

here's a quick update on taylee. my computer is down so i can't put pics up. :( anywho! tay had her cath on tuesday oct 26th. oh my. handing her over to the nurses and walking away just KILLED me! :( and i can't even IMAGINE what it's gonna be like next tuesday (nov 9th) when i hand her over to go in for her surgery. i hate thinking about it. i'm trying to forget about it until tuesday. anywho, she did great during the cath and came off of everything just fine. they told us to expect to stay the night but tay was doing so well they sent us home at 5! :) so that was great! now we just have to wait until tuesday to go back down. :( i can't stand thinking about it. PLEASE keep little tay in your prayers that the surgery will go well and she will make for a fast recovery!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I will stop leaving you comments soon, but I have been thinking so much about your family. Open heart surgery is so - so very scary. I read some of our blog from Ammon's first open heart in December 2009 and I was reminded how TERRIFIED I was when I had to kiss him goodbye not knowing if I would get him back - it was AWEFUL. The second time was only slightly easier. If you're interested in reading about the day of Ammon's Glenn, it is on our blog on May 13, 2010. Make sure to take a laptop if you have one - its a LOOOOONG day and if you're second case they are very likely to be a couple of hours behind so take some snacks when you check in. Good Luck! We will be praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't take her anywhere during the next week- if she gets sick it will complicate things A LOT!

    ReplyDelete