11/09/2010

Update 3

Oh can I just say how much I LOVE my baby?!?!?! Oh I MISSED her!!! We are with her now and she is doing GREAT! The nurse said they are going to extubate her in just a little while and see how she does! Her numbers are PERFECT! All the doctors/fellows stop by to check on her and say she is doing GREAT so that is EXCELLENT news! We are SO happy to have great news! :) we cannot express how much we appreciate all of the fasting, thoughts, and prayers for our little miracle! Now we are just hoping and praying for a fast recovery with NO infection!!!

2 comments:

  1. Shalee-
    I have been thinking about you all day! I am so glad you are with your girl again. Those hours seem like forever! I am glad to hear that she doing great! We will continue to pray for little Taylee and a fast recovery. We were so lucky and were back home after Graclyn's glenn in only four days. I pray the same for you! I feel like they can recover so much quicker at home. We will be down Thursday having a monitor put on Grace...Maybe we will see you. :) Good LUCK!
    Andee
    Gracelyn's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that everything went so well! We will continue to pray for a fast recovery. I hope you have that sweet baby girl home soon! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete