3/25/2011

eleven months old!

well! another month has come and gone! my little "chickie-nugget" is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!! i seriously can't believe she will be one next month! O-N-E!!! it just AMAZES me how our sweet little girl has grown up so fast and how she has done so AMAZINGhealth-wise the past 11 months! we are SO, SO, SO BLESSED to have Taylee in our lives!!! it never fails...EVERY time i get thinkin' about it i cry. she is SUCH a sweet little girl and has brought SO much joy into our lives! she is by far our little miracle!!! and we love her more than ANYTHING!!!
at 11 months taylee:
*FINALLY hit 17lbs mark! woo who! she now weighs 17lbs 3oz! :)
*just got her last RSV shot for the season! YAY!!! :)
*will wave to you when you say hi or bye to her
*can say mum-mum and da-da-da!
*has her two bottom teeth and working on her top ones now!
*can hold her own ba-ba (she's been doing this for a couple months now)
*rolls over to her belly and pushes herself up but cant figure out how to bend her legs to get crawling! little stinker! :) we are hoping by her birthday she will be crawling!!!
*LOVES to eat!!! she's loved it since day one! :)
*loves mommy and daddy to read to her
*loves reading (looking) at books all by herself!
*loves to watch mickey mouse clubhouse
*loves to play pass with her daddy
*hates when mom and dad try to help her walk. ha ha. she will keep her legs stiff as a board!

here are just a couple pics as of recently...

our little leprechaun! can her cheeks get ANY bigger?!?! :) LOVE them!

tay's 11 month old pic! such a big girl! :)
tay and her little friend :)

oh! my! HAIR!!! ha ha ha

talk about "hoof in mouth disease" :)

so cute. :)

and last but not least.....
my ADORABLE little bug. :)
this has taylee written ALL over it! this is really how happy she always is! i LOVE it! :)

2 comments:

  1. It seems like forever since I've seen you guys. (I say that every time, I swear!) Tay looks super cute, I love the pic of her at your mom's in the green chair ha ha-- And yes! Her cheeks are super fluffy ;) I hope you're doing a "ONE" b-day party, me & Shawn like buying "kid gifts"... They're so much easier to buy for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love connecting with other "heart Mom's." I will have to read more of your blog when I have more time. Thanks for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete