12/17/2011

Time flies!

Holy moly!!!! Has it really been two months since I posted last?!?! My goodness!!! I can't believe how fast time goes now days!!! Last post I talked about Tay turning 18months old!!! So crazy! Now she's 20 months old and Christmas is in a week!!! We've been busy busy just hangin out and chasing this little girl around!!! One year EXACTLY from the day she had her Glenn she decided she wanted to walk!!! What a miracle!!!! November 9th will DEFINATELY be a date we will always remember!!! We had a very nice thanksgiving! I was crazy and volunteered to have it at my housthis year! And surprisingly enough it turned out just great!Tay ate and ate and ate! Haha ha I think she ate more than I did to be honest!!! She loved it! And she loved the fact that she was the only grandchild here which meant she got EVERYONE'S attention! Ha ha ha. Silly girl! This time of year has a whole new meaning to it since we found out about our sweet baby girl. We have been SO BLESSED to be able to have this sweet little miracle in our lives! Her little personality is sassy and yet so tender. She has the sweetest heart (just like her daddy) and she is seriously such a sweet little girl. We love her more and more everyday!!!! Two years ago our world was turned upside down when we were told the shocking news about Tay. That she had a big chance of not making it once I delivered her, and that if she did, we would need to plan on staying at primary children's for a good couple months due to surgeries that they would have to do. They told me, a pregnant first time mom, that I would not be able to see or hold her once she arrived. That was SO hard for me to hear!!! Well, this little miracle wanted to prove to all of the doctors that she was in charge and that she wanted to do things HER way! Once i had her not only did i get to see her but i was able to hold her for one minute. it was such a precious moment. she was perfect.Ten days after she arrived, after more news that we weren't expecting, we we able to take her HOME!!! Surgery FREE!!! Really!? Then six months later, after skipping one surgery and possibly more, she went in for her Glenn. Just SIX days later we were back home!!! Now one year later, after crawling and now walking,and also beginning to say words, she is STILL proving to all the doctors that SHE is in charge and SHE will show them!!! :)All I can say is what a MIRACLE!!! :) I heard a song the other night and I just started crying!!! The chorus says..."there can be miracles, when you believe. " then I don't remember the rest because I lost it. Ha ha ha but it totally reminded me of Tay. :) any who, Tay is doing just great! Docs are very happy with her growth and weight gain! We go back to primary's in feb so hopefully I will update before then! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment